• To grow revenue by an additional £100m within five years
• To find business opportunities in markets that are new to my company
• To deliver an extra £5m profit in 2 years
• To respond to a competitor’s unexpected move
• To fill my innovation pipeline with attractive opportunities
These types of business challenges will be familiar to many managers. But if you listen to innovation consultants you'll notice that many of them focus on processes and techniques.
Consultants need to listen more carefully to what business managers say (and are trying to say) about the challenges they face. Isn’t it time for innovation consultants to wake up and smell the coffee?
Other articles that may be of interest include:
- Ten tips for driving revenue growth through innovation
- What you need to know about setting up an innovation-growth team
And if you have a question about innovation, contact us at email@example.com
Director of 3inno